V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a bar story, I thought was funny, "Everyone else in the bar thought so to"..... Last weekend while having a few at the local hangout... " Bad Water Bills" This couple comes in, and after a few minutes, the girl picks up a sheet of paper off the bar, and starts almost yelling to everyone there... "hey any one wanna play this game?' now she says this a few times, getting louder with each sentence...and shaking the paper all around to get everyones attention!!. Finally the bar tender says ... almost as loud, and by now everyone is listening! " What F.....g game are you talking about?" and she says... "I want to play this poker run game!!" Any body here want to play with me? Well at this point, Everyone starts Rolling with laughter!! I almost fell off the stool... After some lengthy explaining to the girl... And I mean lengthy... I think she some what understood !! I think the dude found her under a rock... The rest of the night was interesting ,listening to her talk! It's great to get some entertainment once in awhile!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think she was from West By God Virginia... And was with her brother!!!!!!!! Only kidding everyone, who's from W.V... But she wassssss great fun!! and a good laugh !

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
harleygirl64

welcome to and glad you found the forum, hope you stick around after your bike comes in. You seem to have a great sense of humor, we all need to laugh once in a while, thanx for joining in!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Thealien, Thanks for the comment on my "great sense of humor" I truly am just a happy go lucky girl, full of fun , laughter and jokes! Only wish the O.M who I left in June would have enjoyed that a little more, he was no fun... oh well his loss !!!! Thanks for welcoming me again today and also "In the beginning ... my story... oh yea I checked out your pics in the gallery... nice!!!! and I will stick around on this site I've spent more time on the computer here the last bunch of days... than I have in a long time... I'm suppose to be looking for some goodies for my bike ... only have 3 weeks and 5 days till it ships , but I enjoy checking out what every one has to say! I'm not getting alot of support from my family ... and reading what everyone is saying really gets me fired up! and ready to ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts