V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ol'lady saw one and liked it,(the brando model)anyone have/use any of their leathers.thanks,rob

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have the "Morrison" Style. I like this style better than the Police Style. Paid $235.00 at their storefront at Biketoberfest a couple years ago. The Quality blows away Harley Genuine stuff and most definitely the Hadji/Habib jackets like FMC and Barney's and so on. My buddy has a Fox Creek that he paid 400 plus for and its very but so is my Walter Dyer. Its made in the USA.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I too have the Morrison.I bought in 2001 at Laconia after some mutherfker stole mine off the bike at the campground:mad: . Its is an extremly comfortable jacket and stood up very well when I went down in 02 ,cant say my jeans did though. Only problem I have had is the zipper pull tab broke last summer . Had it repaired locally for a coupl of bucks . All in all I love the jacket ... I dont know if they still are but mine was made in the USA

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 months

col_kurtz said:
I have the "Morrison" Style. I like this style better than the Police Style. Paid $235.00 at their storefront at Biketoberfest a couple years ago. The Quality blows away Harley Genuine stuff and most definitely the Hadji/Habib jackets like FMC and Barney's and so on. My buddy has a Fox Creek that he paid 400 plus for and its very but so is my Walter Dyer. Its made in the USA.
Thanks for the quik reply! The ol' lady likes the brando and that is what she'll get! later,rob

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Re the Morrison style, do you pretty much always have to ride fully zipped with the top snapped? My current jacket collar beats up to death if I don't fully zip and snap up to the neck. Seems like the advantage to a Brando style is that the collar can be snapped down and the zipper down to allow some air in on warmer days without the collar beating you up. Am I missing something?

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I dont zip the jacket all the way up in the warm weather and its never beat me up floppin around. The Morrison is fully vented also 2 front and 2 rear .

·
Have chrome will travel
506 Posts
I have chaps and a leather vest from them. Great quality, good price.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I ride with mine half zipped all the time. Here in FLA the vents are usually most of the time. I snap the collar back as well. Its a heavy jacket, I have ridden with it unzipped before (behind a windshield) and it stays put. Walter Dyer is US made. I looked at the Brando at Biketoberfest but the sales guy talked me into the Morrison because it is a 44 short and at 5'7" it doesn't ride up my back on the bike like a regular cut jacket would.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts