V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you can make up your own mind about this bunch of A-Holes..............

Sent me someone elses credit card details by mistake..........

Sent me the wrong pipes which I am still stuck with............

Sent me the wrong wheel and then offered to replace it to calm me down but lied about the delivery date and made me wait 5 weeks knowing full and well that the wheel would not arrive until late december/early jan.......completeley fugged up the seasons major rides for the Middle East HOG run, The International Raceways 1st riders day and parade and Bike show which I was trying so hard to meet as my bike was to be entered.
Various support parades to Formula 2, 3, and the recent GT Races at the Bahrain Ineternational raceway.

Now I have a left side rotor, and disc brake and bracket I can not use and I am out 1000 bucks for this.

Shipped orders without advising me or following my instructions after repeated requests and phoneconversations explaining what to do which caused me no end of hassles at my end.

Shipped orders without advising on the pricing and billing my card before giving me the chance to check anything..then after, I find the price has increased above the advertised price as per their website but to late for me to cancel.

Shipping items that they believe I wanted without givin me the opportunity to say yes or no to the order.

Splitting shipments and then charging me way more for the shipments than I budgeted for.

I have had complaints from several members in regard to WALLY`S CYCLE WORLD also double dipping on orders and / or stuffing up the order and then only giving "store credit" back.

So if anyone here has confidence in dealing with Wally`s Wankers please go ahead, but I know I wont!

I would like those members who pm`ed me about Wally`s trying to rip them off to put up their details as well.

Ozzie

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Oz I sure hate to see you go through all this mess with Wally's. But I just wanted to say that I've purchased from them a few times with no troubles. Shipping was timely and the product was as advertised.

I hope your able to work everything out eventually.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Sweat Timbo............I have delt with them for 18 months and had a few issues but since they fired the original guy who would relly looked after you for looking after you!.....and put in the dik!...........everything has turned to sh!t...............so I guess they must get it right sometimes...........must balance out the rip offffffsssss.

Ozzie

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hey Oz,

Do I sense a bit of displeasure in how you feel about Wally's?? :whistle:

Dealt with them once. We were in need of a 37G gear drive cam as Andrews and everybody we knew were out of stock, (probably due to 9 million members here putting them on thier bikes.) Anyway, whoever answered the phone told me that they HAD to ship the gear drive set also as it came all in one piece. When I finally convinced them (after several times being put on hold and having them talk to someone else) that wasn't the case, they tried to charge me 75 dollars over their advertised internet price for the cams. I advised them that the cost on the web site was such and such. Their response? You aren't on the website, you're talking to me! Needless to say, my Irish / Italian temper had had enough and Mount Vesuvius erupted. Never again!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G`Day Grock............yeah funny how their prices are moving mostly up over their advertised price lateley.......................

All the best, Ozzie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts