V-Twin Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
If Washington were serious about illegal immigration it would publicize a bounty program for turn-ins and offer generous rewards for turning in BUSINESSES who hire illegals.
We can't even get the police to report illegal aliens or they loose their jobs. The problem is too many people think some laws should not be followed. Some people think that state employees should not have to follow federal laws. Or at least they should not follow federal laws they disagree with. For example if the police found out the guy they had in custody was wanted for passing counterfeit bills they would surely pass they guy over to the feds. But if the guy they had in custody was wanted for illegal immegration most police departments would not even let the feds know.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The
Any human that doesn’t think a wall makes a huge difference is full of BS.
On the other side of nasty...it is merciful.
They are taking battery operated saw all’s. Cutting the bottom of one is the poles on the new fence. Spreading it sideways. Climb through the pry the stake back where it belongs. We don’t need a fence. We need Humans being paid more than minimum wage. protecting our borders. If one employee cannot see the next they are stationed to far apart.
We can put more people to work for the next 50 years for less than what a wall will cost and all of the repairs we will have!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Yup. Just like gun control we now need "Saws All" control! And a ban on oversized L-Ion batteries!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
We can't even get the police to report illegal aliens or they loose their jobs. The problem is too many people think some laws should not be followed. Some people think that state employees should not have to follow federal laws. Or at least they should not follow federal laws they disagree with. For example if the police found out the guy they had in custody was wanted for passing counterfeit bills they would surely pass they guy over to the feds. But if the guy they had in custody was wanted for illegal immegration most police departments would not even let the feds know.
A great reason to pull out of all other countries, stop sending them ANY money or food, and pull out of the UN, close down the building and MOVE the UN OUT of America... If WE are such bad people then leave em all be..... And NO MORE immigration to this HORRIBLE country that everybody hates..
We could pay off the national debt in about 2 months.....
The

They are taking battery operated saw all’s. Cutting the bottom of one is the poles on the new fence. Spreading it sideways. Climb through the pry the stake back where it belongs. We don’t need a fence. We need Humans being paid more than minimum wage. protecting our borders. If one employee cannot see the next they are stationed to far apart.
We can put more people to work for the next 50 years for less than what a wall will cost and all of the repairs we will have!
Bullets are cheap....

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
How about building the wall and see what happens, all the people that are "negative" on building the wall or at least completing it haven't a clue what the end results will be.
I am all for giving as much as I can towards the wall being completed. If you all think the wall doesn't make it just a little bit safer then Don't Lock Your Doors at Night or Even When you Go on Vacation and see what you come home to. Walls and Locks are there for your Protection to keep what you have worked hard for safe......

·
Registered
633 Posts
How about building the wall and see what happens, all the people that are "negative" on building the wall or at least completing it haven't a clue what the end results will be.
The problem is the people against the wall do not want to spend $1 on the wall. What really gets me is the partisan politics in this country. When Obama spent money on the wall no one objected. When Trump wants to spend money on the wall it's suddenly a racist move.

·
Registered
41 Posts
All trump is doing is constructing more of the wall that's not finished that all/some of the past Presidents before him was doing. We or the Government didn't start the wall to not finish it . Order is keep by placing laws and restrictions in force to keep all of us safe " NO MATTER WHAT COLOR WE ARE".....This World is all of ours not one group of people to do what they want with it, in reality it sure looks like some people would like it to go there way.

Get used to it because when we die there just might be a whole lot of new rules (laws) our spirits will need to follow.

RODNEY KING SAID IT BEST- - - - CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG !

·
Registered
41 Posts
The problem is the people against the wall do not want to spend $1 on the wall. What really gets me is the partisan politics in this country. When Obama spent money on the wall no one objected. When Trump wants to spend money on the wall it's suddenly a racist move.
Politics does and always have divided this Country - that's a shame. When I vote for something I vote for whats good about what is on the ballet or what I think the new idea will do for us as individuals. I am a Human being not a partisan political party jack a $ $. And for those people that spit racially motivated words through our communities there color of skin doesn't make them any more better then the next guy/gal as we all have RED BLOOD going through us that makes us belong to the HUMAN RACE not a Black race or a Yellow race or a South of the Border race or a German race or a White Caucasian race ect..ect ect..! you get where I am going with that. We have spilled way too much Blood all over the world for sometimes Stupid things. I am for one race and that race is the Red Blooded Race. One black man said it best Can't We All Get Along, the saddest thing about that was he eventually lost his live trying to get people to see whats going on in the world of corruption. Not that it was a black man that stood up to say those words I don't care what color of skin he had it was why at the time it was said in the manor it was said.
Some times we have to put up a wall to get peoples attention, not sorry that it doesn't fit in to your way of life look around at other "Countries" and you will also see border walls they have put up.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Some times we have to put up a wall to get peoples attention, not sorry that it doesn't fit in to your way of life look around at other "Countries" and you will also see border walls they have put up.
Are you talking about the "walls" to keep people IN?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Only the people that are keep in could answer that. A wall is a wall is a wall doesn't matter what the reason the wall is there for, walls make a statement ether you are keep out or in. All I know I'm on the side I choose to be on. Answer your own question.

201 - 214 of 214 Posts