V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good tuner in western WA. Preferably one that has a dyno and is good with a SERT.
:thanks:

Thane

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I prefer Arlin at Full Throttle Dyno Service, Tacoma. Call and talk to him. He is knowlegable and takes the time and care to get it right.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll give them a call. Was going to take it to Destination Harley but I'm not to sure that they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You should talk with the folks down at R&R American Cycle in Auburn. They use a Dynojet Model 250 Load-Control Dynamometer and the Dynojet realtime Air/Fuel Ratio module.

Please post where you end up going and your results.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I just received my SERT today so will be checking them out soon. I'll post results.

Thane
05 Road Glide

·
Registered
548 Posts
wow, lot of wa riders in here. Good to know considering I am movin up there in Feb. (ft lewis/tacoma) Good to hear there are some good bike shops in the area.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I called R&R American Cycle in Auburn today, said they don't work with the SERT any more, to labor intensive. They just work with the Power Commander. Tried calling Full Throttle Dyno Service in Tacoma but they don't answer that phone, may have to wait until after the holidays.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts