V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing an ad for the VIP membership so I can do without commercials. Well it says no ads and more. What is the more?

tarheel

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
No more abuse. Except for Therm, Sett, and Scrubs nobody can give you crap. I suggest you sign up and see if it works....^rolleyez^

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can I see all the pictures if I sign up for VIP? There has to be a way to get Durango Dave's pictures on my phone.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is it!!! No more fkn ads for me. I didn't mind them before, but now when I'm reading they stuff another ad in and I have to find what I was reading again. In a few threads my mind feels like I went to a one legged butt kicking contest. I gotta say $1.99 sounds so much cheaper than 2 bucks a month.

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am now a lifetime member. Y'all have a lot of time to get use to me if you haven't already. Whoo hoo!

·
Registered
15,957 Posts
I am now a lifetime member. Y'all have a lot of time to get use to me if you haven't already. Whoo hoo!

Do they let you ride on the corporate jet?

Or is that only for mods?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do they let you ride on the corporate jet?

Or is that only for mods?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
They sent me an email wanting me to become a moderator, but I said hey I don't have a PC only a phone. Then I got a slew of requests. I sent back, please don't beg I don't like begging. They sent me a diamond gold FXR ring and I have a trike. Send me a trike ring and they did. It has 3 balls on it I assume is 3 bearings except for the few hairs was in the box. What to do? Accept the 2020 Harley trike or just the annual salary and a trip to Russia. So many decisions.lol.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,865 Posts
They sent me an email wanting me to become a moderator, but I said hey I don't have a PC only a phone. Then I got a slew of requests. I sent back, please don't beg I don't like begging. They sent me a diamond gold FXR ring and I have a trike. Send me a trike ring and they did. It has 3 balls on it I assume is 3 bearings except for the few hairs was in the box. What to do? Accept the 2020 Harley trike or just the annual salary and a trip to Russia. So many decisions.lol.

Did you bump your head again?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts