`05 FXDI
171 Posts
Anyone notice how most of those if not all were sport bikes..? :hmmm: :dunno:

·
Registered
340 Posts
kRiZ said:
Anyone notice how most of those if not all were sport bikes..? :hmmm: :dunno:
Yeah, I think people who ride croch rockets are missing something in their brain. They just do stupid things, most of them.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Your right, mainly crotch rockets. Thought a couple of those were going to take out the spectators as well.

Forest Gump said it well: Stupid is as stupid does. :stupid:

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the first crash makes me cringe the most. it looks like that guy ate the other guys bike.:eek:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
They're a little wild, like Harley riders used to be in the fifties and sixties, before they got all conservative and respectable.

mbkodiak said:
Your right, mainly crotch rockets. Thought a couple of those were going to take out the spectators as well.

Forest Gump said it well: Stupid is as stupid does. :stupid:

·
`05 FXDI
171 Posts
I could get mine to "pop a wheelie". If I knew how to ride one out I imagine I could do that too. I'm just not dumb enough to blow $14k or in their case $10k and less. There were some professional stunts there but you did see some "kids" as I call them doing stupid stuff on their amateur bikes.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
If you watch the last guy that crashes close (rewind a few times) when the front tire hits it looks like he had a blow out. Terrible timing too as he smacks a car that was off the side of the road.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
There's your mistake -- you think popping a wheelie is stunting. These kids can do things with bikes that will blow your mind. Is it dangerous -- sure. So what? There are people out there who will think you and Lace are idiots for riding a bike, period.

kRiZ said:
I could get mine to "pop a wheelie". If I knew how to ride one out I imagine I could do that too. I'm just not dumb enough to blow $14k or in their case $10k and less. There were some professional stunts there but you did see some "kids" as I call them doing stupid stuff on their amateur bikes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts