V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local HD dealer today and on the floor is a bagger Victory. I think it is an 02 model. Price is if I remember correctly 7400 or close to that and change. Low miles too, like 9k or less. Nice scoot as I sat on it. I really like the way they have the footboards set up. Lots of room. Shifter looks kind of cheezy but all in all very nice bike. keepem sharp

·
Contemplative Malcontent
64 Posts
Yep, if I had bought the TC orignially I probably would have two bikes sitting in the garage. It's a great ride, lot's of leg room. Swap the foot controls on the C/TC with those off of the Kingpin and it makes a HUGE difference. I've got Kingpin controls on my 03 Classic.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I ride a '03 TC

I've rode a '03 TC since Oct 03, and I've had zero problems in 18,000 miles. The bike is powerful, and handles very well at low speeds. I'm not real sure about the '02 TC, but it should have the same engine (95 ci) and same 5 speed transmission as my '03 TC. You can get more information at the Victory Motorcyle club website at theVMC.com.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess my whole point was that for the price of the scoot you are getting alot of bike it seemed. I had issues with the way I sat on the bike but other than that the bang for the buck is outstanding. keepem sharp

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mountain Man said:
I've rode a '03 TC since Oct 03, and I've had zero problems in 18,000 miles. The bike is powerful, and handles very well at low speeds. I'm not real sure about the '02 TC, but it should have the same engine (95 ci) and same 5 speed transmission as my '03 TC. You can get more information at the Victory Motorcyle club website at theVMC.com.
It is the same engine in the '02 as in the '03. '02 is when the Freedom motor came out and they are rock solid. I have an '01, the last of the "Hammer" motors, which are still rock solid. They are, by the way, 92 ci. That is a GREAT deal on the TC!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts