V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are anywhere near Victoria, Tx. This is the place to go. It is a small HD dealership right downtown. The owners, Tim and Dawn Euton, are there everyday. Tim works in service and Dawn works up front. Anyway, they are wonderful people, they try to get to know everyone that comes in the store. I have never bought a bike from them (though, I have recomended them to others who have) only because I met them after my first harley and my second one I bought used. My next new bike will be bought at their store. Even though I did not buy my bike from them, they have done several warrenty jobs for me with no hassle. They have the cheapest service prices in South Texas. Also, they have actually talked me out of buying items, because the items in question would be a waste of money. I won't go anywhere else anymore. I have been to all the South Texas dealerships, but this one will always get my and my friends business. Check em out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bullrider said:
If you are anywhere near Victoria, Tx. This is the place to go. It is a small HD dealership right downtown. The owners, Tim and Dawn Euton, are there everyday. Tim works in service and Dawn works up front. Anyway, they are wonderful people, they try to get to know everyone that comes in the store. I have never bought a bike from them (though, I have recomended them to others who have) only because I met them after my first harley and my second one I bought used. My next new bike will be bought at their store. Even though I did not buy my bike from them, they have done several warrenty jobs for me with no hassle. They have the cheapest service prices in South Texas. Also, they have actually talked me out of buying items, because the items in question would be a waste of money. I won't go anywhere else anymore. I have been to all the South Texas dealerships, but this one will always get my and my friends business. Check em out.

I have to agree ,,,, i stopped there on my way down to port isabel from michigan ,,,, i picked up a t shirt and quart of oil ..... they seemed like very nice people.....rat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts