V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for you’re past and continued service. A special thank you to all the family members who supported those of us that are still serving and those that have served. God bless those who have been injured and please take a minute to remember our brothers and sisters that will never come home or are still missing.
God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
V/R
Christopher A. Foote
MAJ, OD
United States Army
Bamberg Germany

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
IronMajor said:
Thank you all for you’re past and continued service. A special thank you to all the family members who supported those of us that are still serving and those that have served. God bless those who have been injured and please take a minute to remember our brothers and sisters that will never come home or are still missing.
God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
V/R
Christopher A. Foote
MAJ, OD
United States Army
Bamberg Germany

Chris,

THANK YOU and all the terrific Americans currently serving our country. Happy FUTURE Veteran's Day!{salute( {salute( {salute(

regards,

wyo

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Thank you Major Foote. And my thanks to all current and future veterans as well.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
We are Free thanks to you.

I owe my freedom to you guys. Thanks for your service. i attended a service for vets today in the town I work at.

I made it a point tho shake as many hands as I could and thank them personally. It took a few of them by surprise and one guy to the point of tears.

We all owe allot to you guys for what you did. I think of all the lives you have changed for the better.

I raise my glass and toast the vets, Living and passed on.

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
Service & Sacrifice

Thank you, to all the veterans....here, abroad, and lost...who have served and are serving our great country...and for the sacrifices you and your families have made for our freedom. You have chosen an honorable path in life, and we are free because of your endeavors. May God pour His blessings and protection out upon you and your families.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts