V-Twin Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I placed my order on 12/20/05 and was assured that my order, while not by Christmas, would be delivered the week of the 26th. Cool.

Well, here we are over two weeks later from when I placed the order and no order, no confirmation of order (other than a $103.00 charge on my CC posted on 12/21), no one answering the phone calls, no one answering the voice mails left, and no one answering the emails. And, yes the contact information I am using is correct.

WTF is that sh*t about??? Is there a moderator that would be interested in knowing this? Maybe via a IM or email?

Has anyone else had this problem with any site sponsor here? I have had excellent service from The Best MC Glasses a couple of times and I know people like BB Heads (Bean) are on the up and up. I am just shocked. Actually I'm pissed.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Toddlerp, I'm not sure how to deal with this, but I have contacted other Mods who might be able to help, even DP. Sorry your having such trouble...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate it. Rather than drag the sponsor throught the mud here, I would rather resolve this with tact first. I just cannot seem to contact anyone.

However, IMO, if the sponsor is of the type that rips people off he does not belong here or those here should know before ordering. But that is just my opinion.

Again, thanks for your help Carrie.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Take it up with DP...like you should have done to begin with. When you say things like "what the Fu*k is that Sh*t about"...many of us don't want to hear you rant. Maybe it's the Christmas rush. Not trying to bust your chops...just wrong way to make a point.
Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola
USMC 1972 - 2003

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
We don't need a debate. DP will get the message and he will decide what to do with this thread...

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
I am all over it. Thanks for the heads up. And you are correct, we don't need those types of sponsors here. Hopefully, there is a good explanation behind this.

Keep in mind that if you need immediate gratification, you can ALWAYS contact your credit card and refute the charge. They will conduct a chargeback on the vendor.

I have done it too many times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.