V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 6 I went off the road into a ditch on my Ultra. Insurance fixed most of it up and I have parts left. These are off an 05 Ultra. 2 tone Black Pearl and Black cherry. Tour pack $275 not cracked no lights, front fender, had the tip turned in about 2 inches,,$50,,, fairing inner and outter not crack or scrathed real bad, maybe light sanding and clear coat will make it good,,$250, will have a left saddle bag avalible as soon as the replacment arrives. Radio worked for a while and does not work now. Will sell for $25, headlight assembley, just got dirty,$25, set of running light rings $15 still in good shape, Gas tank for fuel injection, small ding in top by head set plug $175. There are more misc. parts also. I am just trying to get my $1k insurance deductible back. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can send pics to you. Actual shipping charges will be added to all parts. If they don't sell here I will have to go to Ebay but wanted to give everyone here the first crack. [email protected] Will sell all parts as a group including saddle bag without lock and still in good shape for $900

·
Registered
474 Posts
Dan Smith said:
I think everything is sold men. If not I will re-post whats still avalible.:thanks:
Dan Thanks for the Tour Pack, it was a great deal, lights and back rest included was a bonus!!!! My Street Glide will wear it proud on any long trips!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts