V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Various gear for sale.

Local cash sales would rock, but i can ship and I can provide references. I don't have a paypal account. I've had some issues with that company and their business practices so no more for me. Again, I can provide references to people I have sold bike parts to.

Air Cleaner -- Ness Big Sucker for 99-01 magnetti marelli fuel injected bikes, low miles - $50
Air Cleaner -- Screamin Eagle 29440-99D - for Delphi FI or CV carb bikes $60
Air Cleaner Backplate -- PN 29581-01 -- $10
Air Cleaner Bracket -- 29474-99 -- NEW - $10
Air Cleaner Cover - "football" style -- black wrinkle w/ silver screamin eagle insert - $30
Air Cleaner Cover -- Cobra PN 06-0031 -- for metric but I think it fits evo AC. - $30
Air Cleaner Cover Bracket -- 29475-99 - $10
Air Cleaner Insert -- Screamin Eagle - $10
Air Filter 29461-99 02-03 light use -- $10
Air Filter 29462-99 07-08 moderate use -- $10
Backrest -- Drag Specialties 4 hole - $20
Brake Lever – touring rear – stock, older “short” style - $20
Brake Lever – FL softail – toe flag cut, arm drilled for peg - $20
Brake Lever Pad - touring rear -- $10
Bumper assembly -- touring rear - $25
Derby Cover -- 5 Hole PN 25415-99 -- Chrome -- 8/10 cond - $20
Docking Point Bracket 53805-99 -- new -- $8
Floorboard rubber insert -- passenger - $15
Footpegs -- Chrome knurled w/ Rubber bands -- light use - $30
Helmet -- Fulmer Cruiser XL - $25
License Plate backplate -- Touring - $10
License Plate backplate -- Touring w/ reflector -- reflector cracked - $8
Panhead valve cover set – chrome – clean outside, some rust in - $50
Samson Rolled Thunder Oval slip-ons -- black PC -- minor nicks - $150
Samson Rolled Thunder Oval slip-ons -- chrome -- not perfect $125
SBS 662HF extra thick brake pads for performance machine front - $20
Windshield -- quick detach road king - $125
90th anniversary denim jacket – black – men's XL - $50

Shipping at buyer's expense and will vary based on location. I can ship FedEx, UPS, USPS. I get discounts on FedEx shipments so that's probably cheapest for the bigger items. Smaller items will go USPS Priority or First Class if possible.

Pics of everything can be found here:

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
What color is the helmet ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dave, will the rear brake lever for the softtail fit a 96 FLSTC. My lever is very short and I want a longer one and will it fit for the floorboards since it was drilled.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave, will the rear brake lever for the softtail fit a 96 FLSTC. My lever is very short and I want a longer one and will it fit for the floorboards since it was drilled.
It would fit with floorboards anyway. It's a factory lever that is stock on newer models but is "extended" for older ones.

I am almost positive it'll fit. email me at D.L.Spang at gmail dot com and I'll shoot a pic and send it to ya. I cut the toe "flag" off so it's just the flat bar, rounded the end then drilled the hole for a 5/16 peg mount. If you email me I'll shoot the pic and send it and upload it too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does the Ness Big Sucker come with all the part's? Can you tell me the part number of the kit, and would you be willing to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
Thanks
Moe.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does the Ness Big Sucker come with all the part's? Can you tell me the part number of the kit, and would you be willing to ship to New Brunswick Canada?
Thanks
Moe.
Hi Moe

sorry for delayed response. didn't get the email.

Big Sucker...would need new o-rings, but is otherwise 100% intact.

I don't know the part number, but it's specifically for 99-01 touring bikes with magnetti fuel injection. Backplate is natural finish not chrome or black.

I can ship to NB, yes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts