V-Twin Forum banner

Vance N Hines Pro Pipe Hs For Dynas

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  WideGlide 
#1 · (Edited)
Vance N Hines Pro Pipe Hs For Dynas REDUCED

"UPDATE" see the end of this thread for update

Hello,

selling a near new Vance N Hines pro pipe (HS), this was removed from my 02 dyna wide glide.

used for less then two month's, and is in perfect cond., no scratches or dings .

have too many pipes, and need to thin out the collection .

paid over 400.00 , looking to get 200.00 plus actual shipping cost, and is allready repacked in the original box, thanks for looking .

reducing price, see below.

#6 ·
forgot about this pipe

hey guys,

I never sold this pipe (as well as a few others), and as time went on forgot about it, so now I just want to see if theres any intrest in it .

nothings changed with it, it's still in the same box as before, and has not been looked at since Dec. , anyone intrested ?, please make an offer, i'll entertain all reasonable offers .

thanks

#7 · (Edited)
I"m interested

I'm definitly interested in your pro-pipe, if it will fit my evo most pipes mount up the same, I'm currently running a White Brothers E pipe that I got off a friend who had it on his Wideglide, most pipes fit evos and TCs if so then I"d like to get it, the E pipe is nice but just not loud enough for me. If the price was right so if it didn't fit I could get my money back selling it on E bay then I'll go for it, whats your bottom dollar on it. Thanks

Looked at the application chart on V&H web page and the pro pipe is the same model for evos and TC softails but the last number of the part number is different for wide glides, wonder what the difference in the pipes is, I"m sure its the mounting of the collector to the frame, just wish I know if I could make it work. I did with the E pipe so I'm thinking I can. Whats your thoughts.

#8 ·
Intresting question

Hi Chris,

thats a very intresting question, I am certinly no expert in this area, but I am under the understanding that the exaust port locations on the two engines are the same, but again, don't quote me on this.

the main difference as you know, is that the muffler/mufflers, on a wide glide are supported by a bracket/brackets that mount directly to the engine/trans. because of the soft mounted engine, the pipe has to move with the engine.

If your engine is rigid mounted, it would most likely be a snap to set up, I have seen guys run around with no rear bracket at all, or, you could likely get the proper one from V/H, or, just fab one up, paint it or chrome it and your set.

lastly, the last price reduction listed it as 175.00 plus shpg. , so if your intrested, i'll eat the shpg. .......

this way, you get a pipe that looks absolutely brand new for less than fifty cents on the dollor, and I get ******* , kidding, I get to put off learning how to ebay.

let me know what you think .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.