V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took my Baby in for her first service 1600km yesterday. I was heart broken to have to leave her there without me. The Harley dealer told me they would take good care of her and that I could visit her if I liked, but I should be able to get her back no later than Friday morning.

Thats two sleeps...

I have her set up for the Stage II 1550CC - 95CI, along with a set of V&H Turn Downs.

I'm sure she'll appreciate the added breathing and power I have given her, not to mention how much prettier she'll look...

*BIG SILLY GRIN*

Rob

·
Registered
266 Posts
It will be ok, just post her pic on your head board and she will be back before you know it.

Question in the 95ci upgrade, is there a reason behind waiting for the install after your first service? Is there a reason not to do this before delivery of a new bike. I would think you have seat the rings all over again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't answer... Don't know. I'm sure there is a reason for it though. What your saying makes sence, but if I have to break it in all over again, it gives me a great excuse to tell the wife why I need to go out and ride some extra KM before the winter hits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts