V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body running these on a sporty? I want to put a pair on my new 883 custom.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a pic of my sporty

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got this seat and diamond back tail on order, the tail section I ordered has three diamonds cut into it instead of the three circles in this one

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the plan

The seat (on order), then the pipes, then a stretch gas tank like the one in the pic, then maybe a bobtail fender (not sure yet), then start replacing stuff with chrome parts. Maybe some mini apehangers, maybe not. I really like the looks of the drag bars

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sure have a lot planned for your Sporty, Misguided. I have installed the VH on mine, and they sure sound sweet as compared to the SE slip-ons. Did the re-jet and SE filter kit as well. Have only had it out a few times with the new changes as the cold and work are an infringement right now. Like that solo you'll be running.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: this is the plan

Hey! nice bike there. looks exactly like mine. hehehe. ;)

thanks for posting the pic. i'm flattered.

goodluck on your plans, bro. hope everything turns out the way you want it.

a tip about the tank: make sure your seat sits flush with it. i had to buy the badlander coz my original seat sat waaaay too high above the tank, making it look kinda funny. I hope you won't experience that with the seat that's on the way. If you do, you might have to stick with your stock badlander. bummer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts