Hey HB...I have a 2012 FLSTC with slip on's from American Custom and an Arlen Ness deep cut breather. My FP3 works great but...at first it bobbled a bit like what you talked about so they sent this along and it worked for me:i have a 2003 flhtc with rinehart slip ons and s&s true duals with a rinehart air since i put the fuelpak on the bike is so slow off the start i some times stall it at the corners if i give gas from start it even stalls sometimes tried every map pack on site still the same pizzazz help going out of my mind
1) Turn key/handlebar switch both on and connect to FP3 app
2) Go to 'View/Edit Maps'
3) Select map highlighted in blue (map currently flashed to bike)
4) Go to 'Air and Fuel', then 'Throttle Progressivity'
5) Turn wheel to adjust the setting to ‘Aggressive’.
6) Hit "Back" arrow at the top of the screen and press 'Continue' when it gives you the warning.
7) Press 'back' arrow one more time and look for a lightening bolt logo in the upper right corner.
8) Press the lightening bolt and follow the in-app prompts to flash the new changes to the bike.