V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Available in either a brushed aluminum or a black-ceramic powder coat, the Competition Series exhausts from Vance & Hines are designed to save weight and improve power output all in one simple design. Headpipes are stepped and meet a tuned-length megaphone muffler that provides a unique, tough look that goes well with the sound of your bike. Simple to install, everything you need is included with the exhaust and, for those of you with a Power Commander Self Tuning kit, Vance & Hines includes O2 sensor ports in each of the headers for maximum power output.

These are not yet on our website, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get one of these exhausts sent your way today. You can also email us - be sure to include the type of bike you’re riding – send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with the subject line VH COMP and please specify the finish you want for accurate availability.

Everything you need for a simple installation is included with this exhaust.

Model-specific hardware.

Plenty of room for exhaust gases to get out efficiently.

Unique machined tip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bonjour jai besoin de la chicane de ce pot pourriez vous, me dire ou acheter sa ou sa référence merci beaucoup
hello I need the baffle of this pot could you tell me where to buy his or her reference thank you very much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts