V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my order sheet and turned it into my Stealer (oops) Dealer today and since I am wanting to install saddle bag guards and passenger floorboards on my 2003 Fatboy I went looking for a new Exhaust System for the Fatboy to make it all happen.

After much looking, I have fallen for the Vance and Hines Big Shots Staggered exhaust system. Note, this is not the "Big Shots" but a new for 2002 (since February) Big Shots staggered system.

The new pipes include crossover and billet slash tips and supposedly give an additional 11% increase in horsepower and 9-12 lbs of torque. Wanna hear them? Click on the link here http://www.vanceandhines.com/pages/HBigSh.html and click on the pipes to hear what they sound like.

So, with that and the EFI stage one kit (Vance and Hines say the stage one kit is mandatory with the pipes as they are built to work together) I was wondering if anyone has a set of these pipes, or just some general comments, good or bad about Vance and Hines pipes as I have never owned any on my bikes!

Thanks to everyone in advance!

:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Cox9000,

Did you catch my post on the Tach in the other Forum? I was all f*cked up!

The tach (combo Tach and Speedo) will work with your bike (and '00 softwails) :)

Damn, must have been a hard week, it's our hot weather we are having! Congrats on getting your bike already!

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts