V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still at dealers and still time to decide....................classic turn downs vs ovals, i assume neither is unpleasant to listen to after 3-4 hours of highway cruising. oui? i mean, they are not too radical, but i have never driven with them for a long spell. which set barks better when you nail it? thanks, opie.

·
Just Above Idle
108 Posts
Quality is always good with V&H!!!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
ovals

I have the ovals on my ultra, they sound good but after a few hours my ears are ringing. I have been doing some reading on fullsac performance, they rebuild stock touring mufflers with there own baffles. There supposed to be a bit tamer.

·
Banned
871 Posts
bc_hombre said:
still at dealers and still time to decide....................classic turn downs vs ovals, i assume neither is unpleasant to listen to after 3-4 hours of highway cruising. oui? i mean, they are not too radical, but i have never driven with them for a long spell. which set barks better when you nail it? thanks, opie.
For the best performance and good sound that's mellow when cruising, the V&H Pro-pipe is in the top 3. If you want to keep the dual exhaust look, then you can get the false left pipe for that system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts