V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for 84-02 softails. I installed them for 5 minutes and was not the sound I was looking for. They are as new as you can get. I paid $355 and I want $275.00 Let me know if you are interested. Here is a pic. I have all of the instructions,box and hardware. THANK YOU!!

Front to back, these large 2.5" diameter pipes are big on power and big on sound that is all its own. BIG SHOTS feature massive 2-1/2" diameter full length, full coverage heat shields that make all BIG SHOTS virtually "blue-proof"! That means many years and many miles later BIG SHOTS will look like new

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a DEAL!!!! I sent you mail but it keeps coming back to me undeliverable.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
USAFPJ,

I've been trying to contact you but the email keeps coming back undeliverable. I have the baffles back in (2 simple screws) and everything boxed up and ready to go. I just want to know if you still want it and if so have you sent the money yet. Please let me know ASAP.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED????????

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey Lou,
Are these the ones you got to replace the pythons? If so, what didn't you like about them. If I don't get the pythons I was going to start looking for a set of the staggered big shots, but if you already have bad experience with them, I'll look into something else.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife and I did not think these were loud enuff. Most people think they sound excellent. I guess it is a personal choice. I'm just real picky when it comes to exhaust. I had a Yamaha Raptor 4-wheeler last year and I ended up puting 7 different exhaust systems on it. The only good thing about that was those who bought the systems off me got a great deal. I personally think this pipe looks the BEST. If it just was LOUDER than I would have found what I'm looking for. When I mean LOUD I want alarm setting off LOUD!!! I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to worry about neihbors too much, just deer. If you want these let's make a deal on them and theyare yours. These are in the box wrapped in plastic with all hardware waiting for shipment. Please let me know before I send your money bak on Monday.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know I already responded, but do you have a pic of them on the bike?
thanks,

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!!

THANKS USAFPJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts