V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any other directv customers out there that can't find the new v-twin tv show?? i've looked at the listing for november 15 at 10:00pm but some other show is listed?? is it now being shown on directv??

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
The website says it comes on the Speed Channel.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guess i forgot to mention that i looked at the speed channel. here's the listing for speed channel from 10:00pm until midnight:

607 SPD | One Track Mind | 2 Wheel Tuesday | American Thunder | Texas Hardtails

i did look at all the channels at 10:00pm tuesday night and don't see it listed anywhere... could/would directv pre-empt the show??

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I'll check it out, sounds like another "Chopper Show" to me. I wish they'd do a Two Guys Garage type show only with harleys. showing common maintenence, upgrade and problem solving stuff. Something alot more of the actual HD riders could enjoy and benefit from...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I think most of the people that watch don't own a bike, so they're just trying to have shows the masses watch not the minorities, people who own bikes.

·
BLUE BLUR
144 Posts
adlerx said:
I'll check it out, sounds like another "Chopper Show" to me. I wish they'd do a Two Guys Garage type show only with harleys. showing common maintenence, upgrade and problem solving stuff. Something alot more of the actual HD riders could enjoy and benefit from...

Been saying that very thing for years now.:cheers: :cheers:

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
v twin tv, huh. maybe they will have the coors light twins hostin the show in assless chaps and black leather bikini tops. or maybe a knockoff of texas hardtails and the producer gave debbie her own show:boobies: YEAH!

·
Woo Hoo!
178 Posts
Bump

Just a reminder that the new series airs tonight. 10:00 PM eastern.

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
David III said:
@gree: I would like to see "non $50,000" bike stuff.
Yea, like a couple of guys that only have a few grand (between them) to play with weeding through a bunch of engine build info. Of course, the producers of something like this would have the headache of fending off the NoiseOff crowd who would claim the show(s) only encourage us already drunken gun toting drug addicts to make even more noise.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I wish there would be a motorcycle show with real riders on motorcycles. (not brand specific)Destinations. Iron Butt and motorcycle related products. Instead of mega thousand dollar bar hoppers that ain't worth a crap for nothing else. Has anyone been to any big bike rallys? There are parking lots of them for sale. I looked at the price tag 4 or 500.00 amonth for 108 months. Personally I think Harleys are too expensive. but to pay for one of those choppers. Be safe.

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
I know a guy that bought an American Iron Horse Texas Chopper about 2 years ago. I noticed he hadn't been riding it and turns out he sold it. He said he couldn't do long distances on it without major discomfort, it handled like crap around town and he decided what it was costing him wasn't worth what it was giving him. It was a nice bike, but he got caught up in the chopper craze and didn't realize what he was getting into.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts