V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a trend forming................

I see this forum gaining so much popularity.........................that many big names will start to sponser this site.............some of the big names in the industry are already starting to look on and soon these guys will start to contribute to the further success of this forum.

We will eventually get the motorcycle industries finest in each discipline putting in their valuable time to advise all of us in areas of engine diagnosis, build techniques, paint, tire installs and big rear end installs, electrical, etc., etc.,

So I see this place prospering, and then some!!!!!!!!.............................last xmas was a turning tide in the development of this site and David Price although almost crippled with debt. because of this "hobby", found a way to turn it around as he was almost forced to shut it down because of this.......but collectiveley, David and the many on here that kicked in, turned it around and look at what we have today...........................................the very best in information which will only continue to improve.

For those who came on here and fugged it up in the last few years.......they will see the error of their ways eventually................the arguing will eventually stop, the good guys like GRock and Co. will come back and help us once more and this place will simply grow!

All the best, Ozzie

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Agreed!! Here's hoping your look into the future is correct. Winter in upon us, so we must be vigilant!

·
TL
500 Posts
Market Research

Wouldn't this be a great place for the MOCO to do some cheap (free) market research; monitor customer satisfaction, quality issues, etc.......

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
tlewis said:
Wouldn't this be a great place for the MOCO to do some cheap (free) market research; monitor customer satisfaction, quality issues, etc.......
I'm sure they visit the site often and probably have for some time.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tlewis said:
I believe they are already doing this......................everyone has to remember though, any MOCO be it car, boat or bike are stuck with compliance issues with every government in the world so can only make changes to a limited extent.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
timbo said:
I'm sure they visit the site often and probably have for some time.
I hope they see my oil consumption fix and hire me!! I am sick of working outside the Harley industry. My favorite all time job was when I ran a shop, but when it comes to paying the bills well....... I would work for a rag also, it would be cool to get paid to write this chit. :laugh:

In the mean time I am stuck here doing what I do best, wasting my employers time posting here. :roflback: SHHHHHHHH don't tell.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hogg831 said:
Agreed!! Here's hoping your look into the future is correct. Winter in upon us, so we must be vigilant!
Weather will not stop this forum my friend, infact it will make the forum expand.

Got to say too..............how many members did we have 12 months ago??? compared to now???

The trend is...................that this forum is now going in a direction compared to 12 months ago..............some very talented guys have come on here and helped with the credibility gained here............and so many more that are the industries finest are coming and will keep on coming and the V-TWIN FORUM will be the buzz word in the industry.

The guys like yourself hogg831 that supported this forum from day one will all see the benifits of your efforts to make this forum "bigger than Ben Hur"

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
springer- said:
I hope they see my oil consumption fix and hire me!! I am sick of working outside the Harley industry. My favorite all time job was when I ran a shop, but when it comes to paying the bills well....... I would work for a rag also, it would be cool to get paid to write this chit. :laugh:

In the mean time I am stuck here doing what I do best, wasting my employers time posting here. :roflback: SHHHHHHHH don't tell.
Kinda wish I was there helping you waste your boss`s time bro.........ha!!

All the best, Ozzie

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Kinda wish I was there helping you waste your boss`s time bro.........ha!!

All the best, Ozzie
I'll take a number for that position too Sringer...you may have a point Ozzie...as the popularity (that should read fad) wanes those seriously in this industry for the long haul will have to take notice of sites like this just to stay in tune with the needs of what will be a smaller customer base. Folks like the fine sponsors here and those of you that contribute so much of your time and effort to helping the rest of us wanna-be wrenches (speaking for myself) and moderators of a quality you seldom see anywhere else on the web will continue to make this the finest biker/enthusiast site on the net!!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Weather will not stop this forum my friend, infact it will make the forum expand.

All the best, Ozzie
Put in that perspective, I agree.

What I meant was with the colder weather comes the posters that will go out of their way to ruin the cohesiveness and cooperation that has made this a great place.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hogg831 said:

What I meant was with the colder weather comes the posters that will go out of their way to ruin the cohesiveness and cooperation that has made this a great place.

Yes this has been a hard year for some of the Gurus on here, and eventually the morons wont come here as they will be spotted and then shut down quickly.................they will not go away thats for sure.............but for the majority of those that join here and see the wealth of good free help that is available......not to mention the fantastic support by all the members on here if they have issues........eventually even the idiots will realise that they stuffed up an opportunity to be amongst the best in their industry.....our industry......motorcycles.

All the best, Ozzie

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
csoday said:
Hey Dave,
When you start a bidding war between Google and Yahoo, remember us little people.:D
Hey there Chuck, how are you mate??................are you still in the never never land as us Aussies call some dark and dangerous place?

Yeah...................that would be great!!!.............our very own search engine!!!!!!!!

V-TWINOO...............nah, nah............V-TWINOOGLE................nah, nah, V-TWIN........ooohhh...........I need a beer!

All the best, Ozzie

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Hey there Chuck, how are you mate??................are you still in the never never land as us Aussies call some dark and dangerous place?

All the best, Ozzie
Home for christmas, after that, who knows.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
hogg831 said:

We'll take care of 'em. :nunu:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts