stock rear shocks.
stock pegs.
much ,much ,more!
e-mail me for prices.
Kaz..................:cool:

·
Registered
906 Posts
hhmmm email kicked back..are you sure you spelled it right??
Anyway...as you may know my bike fell over on it's right side, so I need to replace some stuff.

I need the controls and the mirrors. You also mentioned you have "a whole lot more", do you have a list of those items as well??
If you don't want to split up the pairs I would consider buying both, it's up to you and depends how much of course.

My emails are:
[email protected] (Home)
[email protected] (Work)

Feel free to send to either or both.
Thanks

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JJ,
I clicked the e-mail link you put up!I have all the stock stuff ,front fender,seat ,pegs,Bars,wheels ,tires,controls,pipes,dynojet,ect.The stuff is brand new take off from the dealer so it's either never been used or I put it in the shop at 353 miles to do the mods so it's all pristien!What ever the dealer prices is knock off 25% and that what I will sell it for.
Let me know what all you need and I will come up wih a package deal and we can split the shipping!
Kaz........................

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey Kaz did you replace the rear fender and Airbox as well? If so Id be interested in the Front fender, Airbox and Rear Fender as I was planning on ordering a second set to have a custom paint job done.

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the stock front and rear fenders.I kept the Airbox/tank.They are both brand new perfect condition I will sell them for 75% of the cost of the new stuff.
Kaz.............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.