V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When HD first announced the V-Rod, they had a very tasty streaming mini-movie on their US website which has since been removed for some reason.
It sounded like the voice over was done by the actor Bill Paxton.

I have not been able to locate it since (I'm in the UK).

I have found it now on a Japanese dealers HD website although it has been seperated into 9 Quicktime movies that can be downloaded.
Unfortunately this excellent movie has now been defaced with Japanese subtitles

Anyone know where I can get the whole uninteruppted thing?

This is the link
http://www.harley-davidson.co.jp/sitemap.html

Go to this link and click on 'VROD Movie'

The quicktime window will pop up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You will find the "V-Rod Movie" link about half-way down the page on the left.

Also, under "V-Rod Top" there are some other cool V-Rod stuff.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks JoeJitsu, but the I think the V-Rod movie I mentioned and the Discovery channel 'Birth of the V-Rod' are different things.
This one is about 10 minutes long in all and was on the HD website for a short period.
Perhaps it is included on the Discovery item, but seeing as I have not seen it yet, so can't comment.(I have oredered a copy but it can take up to 10 weeks to ship to the UK)
Anyone know different?

·
Registered
544 Posts
It really shouldn't take that long. I have been doing a good bit of work for folks in the UK and it has taken as short as 3 days from Northern VA to get to them in the UK. I make and sell spark plug plates, powder coated and polished for GTO's in the UK and it normally runs 3-5 days to get to the UK. If you care here's my web page:

http://www.omni-vr4.com/DBest/

I am going to be getting a new page soon but that will at least give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Hopefully you'll get your CD before then.

Good luck,

Dave

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 'Dave' AKA VA V-Rod.
My mistake regarding the time scale, actually when I checked, Discovery quote 'up to six weeks' for international shipping.
I realise that the likes of Fed-Ex and UPS can be quicker, it's just that Discovery don't give that option when ordering on-line.

By the way, your products page looks excellent, shame you don't make any for the V-Rod!

Creosote

·
Registered
127 Posts
Creasote,

I ordered the V-ROD video in march and got it within 8 days to Germany, so it should not be much longer to UK. It worth the money and time waiting for it ...

Holli

1 - 8 of 8 Posts