V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read several reports that Keanu Reeves will be seen riding a V-Rod in the sequel to "The Matrix"; which is due to be released next summer. Most of the reports come from Australian web-sites (the movie was filmed there). Anyone know anything definitive on this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hope not! For one that guy is a dweeb and for the other, I fear that this bike will be a fad fashion item. I have seen that Armani uses the bike in fashion adds in EU. I mean give me a break!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know Reeves is a real motorcycle nut. Could be true. I remember reading he's had a couple of serious accidents too. One producer wanted a clause saying he wouldn't ride durring filming and he wouldn't do it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My wife watches those CSI shows and one of last week's episodes (I don't know if it was the vegas one or the miami one) had a bunch of Harleys parked along a curb, with a V-Rod parked closest to the camera.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
spotted on tv!

I caught that CSI episode Guido. They all jumped off their hogs and beat an Arab cabby to death for running down a white pedestrian. A real PR bonus for the entire moto-community... NOT!

There's also an insurance commercial running out here with a chick on a Vrod, riding thru the woods dodging a deer. Anybody catch that?

·
Registered
347 Posts
V-Rod is "in" for ads.

Another tv ad I've seen featuring the V-Rod is for H.H. Gregg and it starts off by showing the bike then pans over and shows a big screen tv which is showing a football player dressed like a TN Titan tackling some guy in street clothes. It must be a regional ad. I'm not sure what the V-Rod has to do with a big screen tv but it is eye-catching.:eek:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Unfortunately, Rob, I've also seen that insurance commercial. My wife always gives me grief for riding a "chick bike" every time that commercial comes on...

·
Registered
163 Posts
There I was thinking that surely they will use the V-Rod for the upcoming Terminator3 Movie, and now I've heard a whisper that the chosen bike is an 'Indian'............... Anyone know different ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh well, that's a shame.
I'm sure Matrix 2 will take more money than T3 at the box office because their guys made the right choice to use the V Rod .

Keanu - V-Rod - Young, fast, modern

Arnie - Indian - Old, Slow, old fashioned

I mean the bikes of course !!

Lets see next year ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts