V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me which one has better performance and which has better sound (all things being equal ie. air filter/remap). I have heard Holli's Supertrapp's on his video MPEGs but have yet to hear any clips of the V-MODs. Also, what is the name of Holli's Supertrapps? On there website I only see the 2 into1 that Kaz has on his. I think I like the ones on Hollis better.....any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hello Paul:
I will have a sound file up tomorrow SAT 1-18-03.
I think Holi's Trapps are custom made. This can be replicated, I just don't know what kind of power he's getting. Its a cool look!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Paul, Hi Steve,

those Supertrapp´s are not sold by Supertrapp USA
(up to now, they showed interest into this system on a custom fair here in germany where they saw my bike.)

For now this system is a custom made system of front pipes and standard Supertrap mufflers. It is completely made of stainless steel and is adjustable in sound as you can put from 1 to 11 distance discs in the end of the muffler (1 = silent - 11 = explosive). This system was the only alternative here in germany to the flying beagles and so I took it and did not regret. The price of the whole system is about US$ 1.900 ,-

I very much like your system, Steve, as I first wanted to stick to the the original look. But now together with the whole mod on my bike those Supertrapp´s are very cool & great sound. They had the bike without any other mods (no K&N, no reflash) on the dyno with 107 rwhp, so we did not loose power. Now we have K & N and power commander IIIR and we will go to the dyno in spring (now it´s winter season here)

Looking forward to all news comming on that great bike,

ride safe & have fun

Holli - from Germany

1 - 3 of 3 Posts