V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Looks Good!

Good looking site, Steve.

Observation: IMHO, Steve has promoted his site in a manner that should not be construed as spam. He's been a member here. He's contributed here. And he's now acting in a responsible manner to encourage members to check out his site. Good for him. Good for us.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Site looks great

Keep up the good work!!!! Can't wait to get my V-Rod and send my pipes in to you. Thanks for letting us all know the site is up:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Steve,
Just got back from my first weekend with the SE V-MODs. Really nice. Great sound, lots of power. They're perfect. Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great job. Thanks for all your work and dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Steve,
I am really impressed with your site and the investment of your personal time and resources to support the VRod community - which you are a valuable member - I especially like the tech sections and forums - it will provide an additional VRod hangout and valuable source of member information. Great job - I expect that the site will continue to grow and increase as a toll/gathering place for the VRod folks.
Kevin

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Steve,
Nice job! I'm glad you have the Techlusion TFI also.If there's anything I can do to help, let me know .I will be a regular on you site also!
Kaz...............

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys: Kaz I could use the settings you found to work with your Trapp. Also which box are you using? the HOG or METRIC V-TWIN.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very cool site Steve!!!

I talked to ChopperSteve a few weeks back, and he was very helpful. I'll be a paying customer as soon as I get done moving.

BTW, this site and forum is the best VRSC site on the planet, period. A treasure chest of info that's made possible by all of the informative posters here....thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Steve,
The new site looks great, can't wait till its complete. I shipped the top muffler back to you today, looking forward to receiving the VMod top pipe so I can start it up to hear! Thanks again for all your help I am sure I will be calling you to get it all dialed in.
Thanks
Kevin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts