V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering what people think about these pipes? how do they compare power and sound wise to other top notch pipes out on the market? I am thinking about getting a set of these for my 06 standard. does anyone have any pics? thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
let me know how you do the exhaust. I also have an '06 Standard. I was looking into the Big Shots, there fuelpak, and a new air cleaner. With the fuelpak you can tune the bike yourself, and install all parts in a couple hours. All for around 750$-850$.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I was looking at getting a set of sideshots for my 05 lowrider - I luckily noticed that V&H says they won't fit with stock forward controls - is anyone running these on a dyna with forward controls? If so - what mods might need to be done to get them to fit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
stratslingr77 said:
A guy I ride with has side shots on his Deuce. They look cool and sound great! Only problem he has with them is when he makes right turns. The lower pipe hangs down kind of low and gets scraped up pretty bad while leaning heavy to the right.
That is the same reason why I did not get the big radius pipes. I heard that they will scrape also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts