V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I have the BSS on my 05 Annv Fat Boy, ,K&N AC , no map change. I had the SE II Slip On before and my BSS sound better and look better . No popping on decell unless I am at max RPM and decell as hard as I can (on the brakes and downshifting HARD) and then only a couple of pops same as when I had the Slip Ons. Normal to agressive riding they are fine.

I don't know if it is because I have the Annv Model with the factory 95ci and comes with basicly a SE AC (replaced the element with the K&N for SE AC), my dealer (Bartels in Marina Dey Rey, Ca) checked the ECM MAP and said that what it came with was as good as it would get with out a SERT or PC III and the AFR is OK as is.

I'm very happy with the way it runs and the BSS look better than the Shot Gun pipes (IMO), plus you can use the passenger foot pegs with out burning the shoe.

Xaran

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Markfatboy,

The BSS are louder than the SEII, with the stock baffels a lot louder with a slight bark. I changed to the quiet baffels and they are still louder than the SEII but also a more deep sound.

Xaran

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.