V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally heard a set of BS/staggared, and all I can say is whoa...
Love the sound, but I wonder how long I could take it before I go deaf.
Man, they sound awesome..

Are the optional quiet baffles a real difference, and do they interfere with that great deep sound?
Also, any extra performance gain from added backpressure?

Thanks guys..

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I had them on my last bike and was very happy with them. They just take the edge off but you still get great deep sound. Much better for those longer trips but you can still set off car alarms. You wont be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I have the Big Shot longs with the quiet baffles. Since I never heard em without the baffles I cant compare. But sometimes I wonder if I would like them better without the baffles for even more noise which has been growing on me. Don't get me wrong they sound Great! I went from stock to these pipes w/Qbaffles and the perfomance increase still surprises me.

Trust me you will be very pleased.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Baalz said:
I have the Big Shot longs with the quiet baffles. Since I never heard em without the baffles I cant compare. But sometimes I wonder if I would like them better without the baffles for even more noise which has been growing on me. Don't get me wrong they sound Great! I went from stock to these pipes w/Qbaffles and the perfomance increase still surprises me.

Trust me you will be very pleased.
If you have fast internet I have a 30sec, 17meg movie of a test where I was pointing a video camera towards the rear. Video isn't that hot but it did capture well the sound of V&H BSS's with the standard baffle (really sweet if a subwoofer is attached to the PC)...

V&H BSS Movie/Soundtrack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts