V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
We was at Darlington once Racing in the early '90's and I'll never forget the Procession of Bikes Going by headed for M.B.
LOL:chopper:
The money people riding high dollar bikes bypassing the races. Y'all should of had the race a different week.
If you ever decide to come make it from Sunday to Thursday. To many autos gawking through the weekend.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The money people riding high dollar bikes bypassing the races. Y'all should of had the race a different week.
If you ever decide to come make it from Sunday to Thursday. To many autos gawking through the weekend.
I thought ... no I realized we was on a Bad Timing thing at the time... Was Not my Event... the old ADBA at that Time, I was just Racing then..
I do appreciate the offer... starting to feel like By the time I can get out and enjoy myself, I'll be too F'n old to Enjoy myself!!! LOL:censored:

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
I thought ... no I realized we was on a Bad Timing thing at the time... Was Not my Event... the old ADBA at that Time, I was just Racing then..
I do appreciate the offer... starting to feel like By the time I can get out and enjoy myself, I'll be too F'n old to Enjoy myself!!! LOL:censored:
Racing might have felt like work at the time, but most would give their eye teeth for such a job.

Retirement is not all that great. I thought my truck would sit and rot while I tooled around the countryside. Not true. All the nice days I am taking my wife to the doctor. I finally installed my bags so I could ride to the pharmacy or the cat food store.
I envy your life except the shoveling snow part.lol.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Racing might have felt like work at the time, but most would give their eye teeth for such a job.

Retirement is not all that great. I thought my truck would sit and rot while I tooled around the countryside. Not true. All the nice days I am taking my wife to the doctor. I finally installed my bags so I could ride to the pharmacy or the cat food store.
I envy your life except the shoveling snow part.lol.
I sort of understand, and I certainly hope yer Wife Improves...
I did have to laugh on the cat part... Don't take offense, but, where we live the Cats Are the Food!!!!! Sorry Couldn't resist!!!

Found this On my Wifes phone... Piss Poor picture... but a Good Memory

She don't got but a Couple Pictures from the "Chair" but... this one is Pretty Good really...
Have a Good one....

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
I sort of understand, and I certainly hope yer Wife Improves...
I did have to laugh on the cat part... Don't take offense, but, where we live the Cats Are the Food!!!!! Sorry Couldn't resist!!!

Found this On my Wifes phone... Piss Poor picture... but a Good Memory

She don't got but a Couple Pictures from the "Chair" but... this one is Pretty Good really...
Have a Good one....
We're just thankful she didn't get your face in the shot....:sofa:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts