V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on you guys upload some pretty shots of your ride! Deadline, for the VTF photo contest, is approaching and little over 2 pages of pics. We have more members on line than we do photos, so post up!
 

·
Avatars by 8-Ball
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
Carrie said:
Come on you guys upload some pretty shots of your ride! Deadline, for the VTF photo contest, is approaching and little over 2 pages of pics. We have more members on line than we do photos, so post up!
Carrie if your bike is in the contest. Putting mine in would be like entering "Donkey" from Shrek in the Kentucky Derby.
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jonas said:
Carrie if your bike is in the contest. Putting mine in would be like entering "Donkey" from Shrek in the Kentucky Derby.

:roflback:

I seriously couldn't stop laughing after that one!

All "Harley" rides are beautiful rides, just the same. You were the smart one. I spent way too much money!! :duh?:
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
Carrie said:
:roflback:

I seriously couldn't stop laughing after that one!

All "Harley" rides are beautiful rides, just the same. You were the smart one. I spent way too much money!! :duh?:
I don't know about yer "crack" habit but I've only begun to spend...:D...I'd enter some of the pics I have on this site if I knew how...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,007 Posts
Envious

Carrie said:
Come on you guys upload some pretty shots of your ride! Deadline, for the VTF photo contest, is approaching and little over 2 pages of pics. We have more members on line than we do photos, so post up!
I just finished looking at your album and all that I can say is that your scoot is
nothing short of GORGEOUS, and I mean GORGEOUS.
 

·
fourty three and seven...
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
I am sory I have been too busy puting a fire out on my door step, only to find the flaming bag had dog poop in it.

I could get a nice shot of my be-hotch-in machine, that would show that darn bluto who has the ride.
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rules:

1. You may submit only ONE photo as your entry. You may not change your entry once it has been submitted.

2. Photos may not contain any nudity AND must include a picture of YOUR motorcycle.

3. Pictures should contain adequate lighting so that the detail of your paint, cleanliness and lines can be judged.

4. Judging will be based on the originality of your photo (scenery/backdrop etc)

5. All motorcycle brands are welcome to participate.

6. Entry deadline is midnight CST 7 November 2005.

7. Voting poll for the top 5 entries will occur 8 - 14 November 2005 and the winners announced on 15 November 2005.
I've noticed a couple of members posting 2 shots of the same bike. Rule #1 applies... Delete the one that don't think will "win"...
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OldMsocko said:
I just finished looking at your album and all that I can say is that your scoot is
nothing short of GORGEOUS, and I mean GORGEOUS.
;) You look'n for some brownie points big boy!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,067 Posts
Carrie said:
Come on you guys upload some pretty shots of your ride! Deadline, for the VTF photo contest, is approaching and little over 2 pages of pics. We have more members on line than we do photos, so post up!
I've got to get a roll of film developed so I can scan my newest pictures in for upload. I'm not fortunate enough yet to own a digital camera...but hopefully that will be remedied this christmas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,250 Posts
Carrie,

I just looked at your album and I must say - Wow!! Ya got a pretty scoot! ...and I got a question: whose oil pressure gauge are you running? Much nicer than the HD version.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Lardog said:
OK, how do I delete photos?
Yeah, I was having trouble uploading then I ended up having 2 posted and
can't remove one, even sent a request for admin to delete one.
Basically the same pic though...go ahead and disqualify me, no big deal.
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Lardog said:
OK, how do I delete photos?

If you go to the page that's hosting the picture, under the photo it will ask to delete or not. Check it...

If you can't, I believe I can. Tell me which picture you don't think will get the prize, by providing me a link of the picture. That would have to be the easiest way...:huh:
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PickAttack said:
Yeah, I was having trouble uploading then I ended up having 2 posted and
can't remove one, even sent a request for admin to delete one.
Basically the same pic though...go ahead and disqualify me, no big deal.
You are not disqualified!! Shame on you for thinking that. I went ahead and deleted the second one. I thought there was too much sun on the second one. Your first picture, I liked best. It all evened out. Plus, you have a wonder background... :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Carrie said:
You are not disqualified!! Shame on you for thinking that. I went ahead and deleted the second one. I thought there was too much sun on the second one. Your first picture, I liked best. It all evened out. Plus, you have a wonder background... :cheers:
I was just kidding and thanks for deleting one.:)
 

·
Wicked!
Joined
·
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FXDRYDR said:
Carrie,

I just looked at your album and I must say - Wow!! Ya got a pretty scoot! ...and I got a question: whose oil pressure gauge are you running? Much nicer than the HD version.

Thank you! That is the Arlen Ness Bracket and the guage was something I ordered out of the JP cycles catalog.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top