V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We upgraded our internet connection for the Dyno Cam and will be in there all day today and some of tomorrow doing training. Feel free to check it out and let us know how the camera performs. We are hoping it will support more than a few viewers now.

You can access the camera from our website here http://www.bigboyzcycles.com/showthread.php?t=118

The page explains how to use the camera if you are not familiar with it.

Thanks !!

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TXCHOP said:
Tuned in looking great springer....Whatcha guys doing??????
The bike on the dyno is a custom bagger built locally. Today we are training another shop on SERT and Dyno tuning.

We upgraded the internet connection and we are hoping it will support 6 or 7 users now with no loss in performance. Before we were limited to about 2 or 3 max users.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
I'd love to stay on and contribute to the bandwidth useage. But, I'm going for a ride. Maybe I'll be back later if you guys are still in the shop.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Camera works perfect, sound is also on the money. I can understand everything your saying perfectly !!!!!

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
04GLIDE said:
Camara works great. Looks like training is going to take a while though. +SMSH+
Yes it is. The guy is here for today and tomorrow. We are training him on the SERT and Dyno tuning. I think he is doing very well, and we are going slow to let it all absorb in.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
A little chop. But nothing that makes it hard to understand your conversation.
I'll check in in an hour or so. I don't want to watch you guys eat!

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
That sound is AWESOME with the bike running!!

Can you speak up so we can hear you??:265:

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
You can't tell the difference in RPM or the volume of the engine running. A bit too much chop to differentiate. But, you can tell when Bean lets off the throttle. You hear a declining whine, which I don't know what the source is.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YankeeBob said:
You can't tell the difference in RPM or the volume of the engine running. A bit too much chop to differentiate. But, you can tell when Bean lets off the throttle. You hear a declining whine, which I don't know what the source is.
Thats the tire on the drum.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Very cool, I was talking to Bean earlier this week and he mentioned that you guys would be training someone.
I also went on the Factory Pro dyno site he told me about, the 4 gas analyzer is the way to go.
Was watching only a short while but most don't realize what is involved with tuning, not just 4-5 WOT runs.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
and i was sitting up all nite waiting for someone to do something in th port shop-----------------andd now this. no sleep for me!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts