V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. how are ya's
haven't been on here for awhile,but i have done alot to he bike since jauary. check it out. i have the headlight visor on it now and the hd billet slot round mirrors. also not pictured is the hd skull fender light covers. they were on order at the time of these pics. i have added perofrmance wise, V&H big shot stags with power chamber. a full crane igntion with magnacore wires and brisk plugs. the burnout lowering kit,det sissy bar,lepera bare bones, amsoil in all cases and 20wt syn forkoil,and dyno tuned. next on the list isxr2 force winder a/c, wide white walls,new apes and gmr 98"kit. (winter project).i will take a full updated pic when the weather clears here. well thats about it for now.later.
jay.

oh btw. here is a link to these pipes with B.C.T baffles in,right now there is no baffles in them. i love this power chamber.there is 3 videos.

http://www.youtube.com/hogfolife

this is right after i put my new pipes on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice

I like that 2 tone combo. Pretty cool how the bike looks solo. My wife calls it the "married bike" with the seat and sissybar, and calls the bike my black girlfriend.

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
I love the two tone red and black. Have you considered "Got Saggy Bags"? I've had them on my Heritage for years, and the bags look new, no sags. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts