V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2003 SpringDyna
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys I went ahead and bought the mustang vintage solo with removable back rest.

The la Pera daytona smooth 2 up gell seat came on the bike. It just didn't fit me rear end that well.

Put the mustang on today and got at least a 50 mile ride in. All I can say is SCHWWWEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!! This seat is exactly what I wanted. it fits my ass raises me up an inch or two which is what I needed. It improved my leg stretch to my kuryakn forward controls and stangely enough I felt like it move me back a little which flys in the face of the common response. Maybe its the increase in height regardless turn the super into a whole new ride.

Easy to install. My only concern was that common phillips head screw. I don't have a garage and i wanted more security then that. I went to the harley dealer and picked up a torque screw. This way the culprit will have to go out and buy the right head. Its a small deterent but one that I feel secure about. That and the fact that i have taken up sleeping next to the bike with my 45. ;)

Now I just need to sell the la pera.

·
Registered
435 Posts
What made you get the solo instead to the touring model?

Tim

·
2003 SpringDyna
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
2003 SpringDyna
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts