V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY friends call me RollingThunder
Because i now ride for them who cant, and i wear the POW/MIA patches..
After Vietnam , my first bike was a english bike,then all the rest were harleys, 1975 Sportster , a sturgis, a lowrider. a flh well in 1982 my daughter came along and the bikes went"LOL" 20 years later a neighbor moved in and Bought his first harley ,, and not knowing how to ride , he would drive around my house all day long learning how to ride.. well having the Harley blood in me, it was killing me that i wasnt riding,, this went on for all most to seaons.. Well that was it,, 11/07/02 I went out and bought a 2002 Roadking Classic 2000 over cost.

I live in a small state on the east coast called Rhode Island , i like bikes and computers in the winter...

Please !!! Ride To Live...

RMharleyman aka:RollingThunder..

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Cool Welcome.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Rolling Thunder, great forum certain you'll enjoy.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, Welcome RollingThunder,

Glad to hear you rejoined us, look forward to reading your posts I am sure you have a lot of real good experiences you can share to help us new guys to Harleys.

Dave

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
Good deal RT. You only live once, get the most out of it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats an awsome bike too. In your other post the 2003's are great. Like the silver and black totally but so few of those. Thats why I had to settle on the gunmetal color.

My neighbor bought a sport bike, that lit the fire back in me. But didn't want that kind of bike. Went through several Japanese cruisers. And finally a Victory, but always soul searching still.

Read something on another board that '04 would bring about a lot of changes? Wonder if thats true.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts