V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Happy holidays to you all !

This is my first post on the forum. I've had a look through the site and the technical areas to see if there is already an answer to my question but there doesn't appear to be.

So I thought I throw it over to you folks.

Santa has brought me a nice new helmet lock - no fitting instructions supplied.

I have a Softail Deluxe last of the 05's non EFI model - it's awesome I love it.

The thing is the helmet lock comes with those one way security screws so I don't want to fit it and find it shoulda been placed somewhere else on the bike.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers

Sheik

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome

First, Welcome to the forum, I think you will find a lot of great information here. :welcome:

Second, it is customary that your first post be a self introduction in the "My Story, the Beginning" thread.

Third, Don't know much about the helmet lock, owning an Ultra I store mine in the tour pak.

Fourth, I've been to your country many years ago, great place with very friendly people. :cheers:

·
Registered
210 Posts
helmet lock

Sheik said:
Hi Guys

Happy holidays to you all !

This is my first post on the forum. I've had a look through the site and the technical areas to see if there is already an answer to my question but there doesn't appear to be.

So I thought I throw it over to you folks.

Santa has brought me a nice new helmet lock - no fitting instructions supplied.

I have a Softail Deluxe last of the 05's non EFI model - it's awesome I love it.

The thing is the helmet lock comes with those one way security screws so I don't want to fit it and find it shoulda been placed somewhere else on the bike.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers

Sheik
I have it on two of my bikes I placed it on the left side down tube high so that it does not hit the ground and it will sorta lay on the runing board.(shifter side)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts