V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only info I can find about this jacket is on the written page below. This jacket doesn't have a usual Label at the neck line, the buttons/snaps have these words on them- FIOCCHI ITALY which is usually associated with high end/Luxury Leather goods.

Slightly used in very good condition & appears as a Mens Style cut jacket but the zipper pull is on the left side as a Women's style. It fits me being I'm 5'11" @ 195 lbs & jacket on me the jacket waste or belt line is at 42" and can get smaller though. This jacket is pretty heavy 7 lbs so its not like a light dress leather jacket its a Ridding Jacket just like Harleys brand big heavy jacket. Pictures should show enough but if you need more PM me and ask more about it if interested. $250 + the ride if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A heavy leather jacket becomes quite light when it is cold as hell on a ride.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
I didn't know I was posting this Classified for sale add to get somebody's input on what a jacket does or doesn't do when worn in hot or clod weather, but hey what ever floats your boat guy at least you got one more post count. LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Europe the zippers are reversed from the side they are on in the USA. This was some time ago. Not sure now
Your right about Europe doing things backwards like driving on the left side of the roads so I would guess putting zippers and buttons on the left side would be Par for the course for them. Thanks you earned that post count.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I bought a leather jacket in Italy and dammit the zipper is backwards. Must be a Europeon thang.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts