V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PHUCKING BIKER!
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously deported for sex crime, Gets stopped for j walking here in Phoenix. Gives Cop fake name, fake name comes back with a warrant. Officer attempts arrest. U.I. kills cop . U.I. carjacks citizen at gunpoint. Undercover cops track down car that was jacked , stop it. U.I. points gun at car jack victim. Cops kill u.i. on t.v. When is our government going to wake up? Close the border and let the deportations begin! This is the 2nd Phoenix L.E. killed by "a Hispanic" in the last 30 days.W.T.F.
 

·
Keep the rubber side down
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
tequacha said:
Previously deported for sex crime, Gets stopped for j walking here in Phoenix. Gives Cop fake name, fake name comes back with a warrant. Officer attempts arrest. U.I. kills cop . U.I. carjacks citizen at gunpoint. Undercover cops track down car that was jacked , stop it. U.I. points gun at car jack victim. Cops kill u.i. on t.v. When is our government going to wake up? Close the border and let the deportations begin! This is the 2nd Phoenix L.E. killed by "a Hispanic" in the last 30 days.W.T.F.
I agree with you.

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112929
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
had a husband and wife eating at an outdoor cafe here in the St.Louis area, "undocumented immigrant", no license, no insurance, jumps the curb in his Expedition ,and they are in bad shape
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
What we need to do is deport them all and then close the border. Double the Border Patrol so they have the man power when the riots start.
 

·
EASY DOES IT
Joined
·
8,914 Posts
1bdBagr said:
Sorry...I still think f*ckin' wetback works
Tim
Will I agree with the sentiment completely here I won't even begin to side with anyone using derogatory racial slurs...if you want your/our protest of this issue to be heard you better leave the bigotry out of your statements...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,820 Posts
no others?

jawrider said:
had a husband and wife eating at an outdoor cafe here in the St.Louis area, "undocumented immigrant", no license, no insurance, jumps the curb in his Expedition ,and they are in bad shape
So in St Louis there are no unlicensed or uninsured drivers who are not illegals? Would the victums be in good shape if they had been hit by a licenced and insured American citizen?


If you are trying to imply that the accident might not have happened if the illegals were not here you might have some room. But when we have accident in the country at the rate of every ten seconds you can hardly compute the ratio of accidents involving illegals vs legal drivers.

Illegal should be dealt with in a far more effective way than we are claiming to deal with.
 

·
Ghetto Blaster
Joined
·
3,768 Posts
Pc

swmnkdinthervr said:
Will I agree with the sentiment completely here I won't even begin to side with anyone using derogatory racial slurs...if you want your/our protest of this issue to be heard you better leave the bigotry out of your statements...
True...the initial knee-jerk reaction was outrage and non PC. How about F*CKIN' POS scumbag illegal alien????
I actually have a few friends of the "legal resident alien" status...and these guys work hard & are good folks.
These friggin' illegals killin' cops & wholesale law breakin' without a care need some seriously non PC old school death penalty sh*t. This PC BS is 1/2 the problem, with too many of these pantywaisted self serving politicians....no damn consequences...not for crossing our borders illegally and probably not for killing this cop, doing his job.
I just don't see a solution to this as the politicos don't have the balls to pull the trigger on laws with teeth to curtail this. They're too worried about losing the hispanic vote. I tell you what....in 10 years (or less) when the children of the illegals learn to wield their political power...the white anglo saxon population is screwed. Especially in Ca. They're SLOWLY taking back California (yeah...i can hear it now....so what..california sucks....bla blah)..ONE ILLEGAL AT A TIME. Taxing the infrastructure from schools to the hospitals...all without paying legal taxes. Using some other poor saps SS #. Some folks may be the best intentioned people wanting nothing more that having a good life for their family...so they need to get legal. Send the rest back & build a big damn fence!!! Rant over.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,710 Posts
1bdBagr said:
True...the initial knee-jerk reaction was outrage and non PC. How about F*CKIN' POS scumbag illegal alien????
I actually have a few friends of the "legal resident alien" status...and these guys work hard & are good folks.
These friggin' illegals killin' cops & wholesale law breakin' without a care need some seriously non PC old school death penalty sh*t. This PC BS is 1/2 the problem, with too many of these pantywaisted self serving politicians....no damn consequences...not for crossing our borders illegally and probably not for killing this cop, doing his job.
I just don't see a solution to this as the politicos don't have the balls to pull the trigger on laws with teeth to curtail this. They're too worried about losing the hispanic vote. I tell you what....in 10 years (or less) when the children of the illegals learn to wield their political power...the white anglo saxon population is screwed. Especially in Ca. They're SLOWLY taking back California (yeah...i can hear it now....so what..california sucks....bla blah)..ONE ILLEGAL AT A TIME. Taxing the infrastructure from schools to the hospitals...all without paying legal taxes. Using some other poor saps SS #. Some folks may be the best intentioned people wanting nothing more that having a good life for their family...so they need to get legal. Send the rest back & build a big damn fence!!! Rant over.

You've hit the nail on the head.

And not lets forget the bigotry and racisim of La Razza!!:RTFB: Si, Yes si!!
 

·
Not-so-Fatboy
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
toybox99615 said:
So in St Louis there are no unlicensed or uninsured drivers who are not illegals? Would the victums be in good shape if they had been hit by a licenced and insured American citizen?


If you are trying to imply that the accident might not have happened if the illegals were not here you might have some room. But when we have accident in the country at the rate of every ten seconds you can hardly compute the ratio of accidents involving illegals vs legal drivers.

Illegal should be dealt with in a far more effective way than we are claiming to deal with.
I think that if that illegal hadn't been here, those folks would more than likely be ok........I wonder if he had insurance.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,064 Posts
Most illegal aliens are here to try to make a better life for themselves. When they are treated by us as different, they will continue to work for sweat shops and unscruplas employers. If all the laws were inforced for workers and basic housing, there would be no problem. Painting them all will the same brush is wrong. We should not hate them, we should just deport them. For the most, they are here to make a life for themselves and want to be invisable. There are always the few that make it bad for all. All Italians are not Mafia, nor are all Cubans out of the jails.

They criminally came into our country, they need to leave. Trying to demonize them only makes it worse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,942 Posts
sniper said:
Not if you live in Texas:nunu:
That's exactly right. Down here in south Texas, they are commonly known as wetbacks. The legal Mexicans here also call them wetbacks.

Closing the border is no small issue,... especially in Texas which has the longest border with Mexico.
 

·
FEAR.the killer of dreams
Joined
·
239 Posts
Last year in Denver we had two officers shot, one killed by an illegal alien who after the shooting kissed his girlfriend goodbye and fled immediately back to mexico. Once he was found there and arrested, the mexican government wouldn't give him to us until we agreed not to serve him with the death penalty. Now he is a legal citizen of the Colorado justice system.
 

·
Road Captain
Joined
·
6,628 Posts
You guys can continue to debate the illegal immigrant policy or lack there of...........but the next "racial" slur used in this thread will be dealt with quickly and not with a warning. Call them what you will over a beer in Texas or anywhere else, but not here.

Now take a shot and call that PC if you will, but take it as the last and only warning.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top