V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The call has come in, I am on the way to pay for the new bike. Final pickup will be next week. The Open House at the dealer will slow the work on the BB, pipes and flash until early next week. :rolleyes:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Congrats, now if you have any vacation time, go down to the dealers, and press your face against the window (like a kid at a candy store), stay there each minute they are open. That should get the mech moving:rolleyes:
Enjoy your new ride

·
Registered
123 Posts
congrads. ride it in health. remember, the purchase price for the bike is only a down payment for the accessories.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts

Sleepless nights! :rolleyes: Who needs em. :D
Be safe........

·
Registered
193 Posts
AWESOME!!! Bet you feel like I did 2 weeks ago LOL. Congrats, post some pics and ride safe!!!!!

Tom S.
'03 XL1200S White Pearl
"Cotton Picker"

BREAK-IN SUCKS

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
hezgon, is this your first Harley? Either way, congrats on the Ultra, some day, I will also post a thread like this one:) Is it safe to say that your first Harley is like your first new born;)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Congrats. Hope the weather is in your favor for a long time:Dennis

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey hezgon, what dealer are you getting your bike from???

I bought mine from Waugh's, I live about 15 miles from them. I ride to Fredericksburg every other day....

Congratulations on the new bike......

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the well wishes. The dealer is East Coast in Quantico. They have been up front and square with me to date both in this sale and past service on the FX. This will be my second bike, will have to make room in the garage! I’ll post pics as soon as I can! Now its just picking out all the bits to go on her!!!! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
They are good people at East Coast.

I have two bikes also, I got my '03 Ultra from Waugh's and I bought my '02 Roadking Classic from East Coast. Tell them Don Blue said hello...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts