V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

Huh, I didn't realize this site allowed nitwits, morons and jerks to post here. I think you people need to post on the "infant and juvenile" sites to better suit your mentality.

·
Fashion Conscious
1,920 Posts
ovron41` said:
Huh, I didn't realize this site allowed nitwits, morons and jerks to post here.......................
Yes, it does. How else could you have cross posted the same question 4 times? Check out the F.A.Q. sometime when you get a chance.

·
Do'in the chicken dance
3,629 Posts
ovron41` said:
Huh, I didn't realize this site allowed nitwits, morons and jerks to post here. I think you people need to post on the "infant and juvenile" sites to better suit your mentality.

oh yea well you resemble that remake there Junior:brows:

·
Do'in the chicken dance
3,629 Posts
you might have better luck lookin for that serial number if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to look :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

Iam just sayin

·
Thanks! I needed that.
3,271 Posts
ATTILA said:
you might have better luck lookin for that serial number if you can pull your head out of your ass long enough to look :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

Iam just sayin
He has not read the Owners Manual up to page 4,343, paragraph 43 where it clearly states:
Grasp your left ear with your left hand. Now grasp your right ear with your right hand. Proceed with a forceful PULLING ACTION

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. Just bought a bike off ebay which has an ultima frame and "supposedly" a 96" ultima engine but I can't find the serial numbers in the usual places!!! Anyone out there have a clue where I can look?
Where you able to find out your info? I have the same problem with my project. Frame
flk501876

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. Just bought a bike off ebay which has an ultima frame and "supposedly" a 96" ultima engine but I can't find the serial numbers in the usual places!!! Anyone out there have a clue where I can look?
I have the same problem. What did you find out? My frame# is ULT689sT00002851 plus my engine# is DFlK50876. I'm stumped
Thank you T.BOB

21 - 30 of 30 Posts