V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email to wild 1asking if they have any dealers in the UK, since I may be in London in a week or so. They promptly answered with a request that I call their 800 number. US 800 numbers are not free from outside North America, besides I'm in Saudi and phone calls from here are rather expensive.
Anyway, does anybody know of a dealer in the London area that carries the Wild 1 handlebars?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
sloxl said:
I sent an email to wild 1asking if they have any dealers in the UK, since I may be in London in a week or so. They promptly answered with a request that I call their 800 number. US 800 numbers are not free from outside North America, besides I'm in Saudi and phone calls from here are rather expensive.
Anyway, does anybody know of a dealer in the London area that carries the Wild 1 handlebars?

Thanks.
Be careful if you are looking for taller ones. The cables, wiring and brake hoses have to be done correctly, you could end up waiting on parts a long time. Make sure to get bars that you don't need to change everything or you might not be riding for a long while.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the local Harley dealer has all the cables etc. but won't order any aftermarket parts. I checked with a few online US dealers but the ones that would send overseas came up with a minimum of $177 just for shipping!! Just thinking if I could find a dealer while I'm in London I could save a few quid.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
sloxl said:
Thanks, the local Harley dealer has all the cables etc. but won't order any aftermarket parts. I checked with a few online US dealers but the ones that would send overseas came up with a minimum of $177 just for shipping!! Just thinking if I could find a dealer while I'm in London I could save a few quid.
Get a few cable clamps to route the cables close to the bars, the HD dealer probaley doesn't have those. The HD parts cost is much more than buying aftermarket. Maybe you should get someone to buy everything needed here and then ship it to you. There are better braided cables than hd has as well as brakeline and chrome controls and mirrors. You can have the bars wired here. Now is the time to get a hydraulic clutch and anything to do with the controls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts