V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping for some input.

I have two bikes with 2 seat issues. I am somewhat tall and prefer a pushed back and lower seating position. I am running into issues on a project bike and on my more modern regular rider.

first the 2004 FLHRCI Road King Classic. Can anybody offer suggestions for a seat that offers a pushed back position from the stock seat? I'm interested in something similar to a badlander or something, but want to be sure the fit and finish is spot on and quality.

Second- I have an '83 FLHT Electra glide police rat project. I have two seats for them. Both are super big and poofy. It seems like a lot of parts of this bike are hens teeth, at least for the aftermarket. Wondering about converting to a solo/pogo type seat, but have a bad back and a little bit of padding could be nice. I don't mind making something up for this bike, but convenience would be nice. Does anybody have any suggestions before I bust out the sheetmetal and vinyl?

PS- I'm also wondering if they offer a filler panel of some sort for the lower space between the tanks that the original seat fills up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Look at the LePera 'Daddy Long Legs' and for the '83 , you might consider a police air-ride set-up. You can often find a complete setup on Ebay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts