V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me the difference between the SE 44mm Pro big bore carb part #27934-99 which is not cruise control compatible and the
SE 44mm street legal big bore carb part #29635-99 which is cruise control compatible. I'm doing a Zippers 95" Muscle kit and I'm not sure which carb would be better, or what the difference is, if any besides the ability to attach cruise control....Thanks

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
there is only one 44mm big bore carb and the #27934-99 is the only one. the part number you gave for the second carb ##29635-99 is the Big Bore Intake manifold. Sounds like you and i are looking for the same thing and want to keep the use of our cruise control. I was told that aero Cyle makes a cruise adapter for this carb. Good luck . Booggerbe

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
SE ,makes a cruise compatable 44 CV. I had one on my 2003 EGC. Got it from my HD, part #'s in the Screamin' Eagle book.

·
Banned
48 Posts
reg26 said:
Can someone tell me the difference between the SE 44mm Pro big bore carb part #27934-99 which is not cruise control compatible and the
SE 44mm street legal big bore carb part #29635-99 which is cruise control compatible. I'm doing a Zippers 95" Muscle kit and I'm not sure which carb would be better, or what the difference is, if any besides the ability to attach cruise control....Thanks
There are 2 44 cv carbs - one street legal and one not. The bodies are identical - they function identically, only the jetting is different which you can change. The street legal one simply allows cruise cable to be attached.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts