V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good awfull stock signals on my sporty have to go! Thee rear ones might be ok if moved closer and further back and then the chrome rings added to them, but the front ones need to go bye bye. What has anybody had any luck with on sporty's? I was looking at the mirrors with the signals inside, those are a maybe, any other recommendations for the front?

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I ordered a set of stock 2002 sporty signals they are half the size and harley quality cancle and everything the best part is that the are only 250.00 CAN Meat

·
Registered
381 Posts
The route I'm going is the new bullet HD lights out of the catalog for $119 and a relocation kit for around $65. This will put the fronts on the tree and move the rears back.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I noticed the rears on your bike are amber. I changed mine to red as the amber reminds me of a *** vehicle. You know, all *** cars have amber rear turn signals. Only cost me $12 to change them. Will be watching this post to see what others have done for the fronts.

B

·
0 Posts
You got ripped off, dude.... I paid $2.50 each for red lenses at the dealer. Put them on when I intalled a Kuryakyn Hot Flash to add running and brake light functions to the rear turn signals. Added up to be cheaper than the H-D turn/brake light unit, which doesn't have the running light function...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts