V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
turn sigals and brake lights

Hi Bub i left the rear turn lights stock and bought a kit from HD that made my rear signals brake light also. i like the look of smaller lights but i also think that big turn lights are seen better. and it maybe safer with the bigger assembles. with these people around here we need all the lights we can get. I also put an 80/100 watt head light bulb in and that really lights up the night.

·
Registered
380 Posts
head light bulb

Hey guys i just checked my records and the bulb i use in my DYNA is a Wagner Auto Bulb part number BP1210/H4 Halogen. the only thing i see happening to the wiring is some slight discoloring of th e rear cover or the electrical connector . now i rode all last summer and have not looked at the wiring on the head light sence summer of 2000 but i will check it over this year. i use only the low beam all the time very seldom do i use the high beam. but i do use it when needed. if i remember right this bulb is only about 10 bucks and it works great for me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.