V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the Top Tuners thread from start to finish and see nothing in there for good dyno tuners in Colorado (Denver or Co Springs area would work).

Anyone have some personal references that we can add to the database?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I have heard some good things about Roadies in Arvada in the past. They are still there; might check them out. A few years ago I was in there and they had a full on drag bike on the dyno. Loud sumbitch. Freedom HD built a new service/performance center last year and do all kinds of builds with HD and non HD parts. The people out front are friendly, but not convinced yet about the tech's expertise.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stay far away from Mile High HD. Wasted a ton of time and money at that joint . They are great at feeding you sh*t to your face and seems like all is fine and dandy but thats about as good as it gets.

c.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Look into Pikes Peak HD,here in the springs, there tuner put my '06 night train to 78 hp and 78 tq (SERT,Bassani's, and A/C) not the cheapest, but there techs are pretty good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I recommend the following:

Ron Roti at Roadies Performance
5675 Olde Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80002
(303) 420-8782

Ron is an experienced, self-described "motor head" - good with carbs and the Powercommander - authorized Dynojet tuner

David Beard, Rocky Mountain Harley-Davidson
David is very good with the SERT as well as with carbs - nice Dyno room

Steve Ruby, Sun Harley-Davidson
Steve is Sun's lead wrench - very good with carbs

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Thunder90,
Can't wait to see yours tuned! Are you still on for doing it this weekend?

Looks like RMHD is the place for you, all things considered.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had Ron at Roadies dyno my bike last season just as a base line. didn't have any tuning done at the time because I had a list of things I wanted to do over the winter. I've also talked to him at the swap meet a couple of times. He seams to know what he is talking about. Bike is just about done and will be back there for tuning(PCIII) before long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts