V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when this happens I cant think of the name of this weird movie I saw one night on TCM. It was in black and white and had these cat like chics in it that had kidnapped some girl. They all had sports cars. They stop at some old lost farm and one of the girls trys to win over the old mans son ????
I know this is vague but if you have seen it you might know what movie I mean.
Thanks its driving me crazy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Now ya done it!

Ya know what's really bad is when you read a post and vaguely remember the movie and now it's bugging ya to death too.:nunu: WHAT was that title?

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Are you sure that was on TCM and not an adult channel? I want to see it!

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
A quick google search using some of your text produced this result: "This really does make fat chicks less repulsive! This stuff rules!" Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Here is the schedule for 11/01/07.

click-click

Nicky

·
<><
3,971 Posts
Being that your title hasn't come up, might I give this thread a little hijack?

I canNOT find the title of this one for the life of me. Saw it many years ago.

Two groups of hunters begin hunting each other. Every year they go back to the same spot and try to out-hunt the other. The planning gets more sophisticated and detailed each year, until the end where the one group arrives super early and sets up ambush. They wait patiently. Days pass. Nothing. Finally, they figure the other group must not have shown, and they start to leave. Turns out the OTHER group arrived even earlier, and was buried in the snow. They pop up and annihilate the other hunters. Has ANYONE ELSE seen this flick?

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Try Internet Movie Data Base if you can remember any details at like who starred in it, producer, plot, etc, do search and see what come up...........

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
PR3VS56 said:
Being that your title hasn't come up, might I give this thread a little hijack?

I canNOT find the title of this one for the life of me. Saw it many years ago.

Two groups of hunters begin hunting each other. Every year they go back to the same spot and try to out-hunt the other. The planning gets more sophisticated and detailed each year, until the end where the one group arrives super early and sets up ambush. They wait patiently. Days pass. Nothing. Finally, they figure the other group must not have shown, and they start to leave. Turns out the OTHER group arrived even earlier, and was buried in the snow. They pop up and annihilate the other hunters. Has ANYONE ELSE seen this flick?
Yep, I saw that one. Sometime in 75 or 76. Robert Stack or someone similar in a National Guard unit run up against another group hunting. Then they come back the next year in the hope of playing catch-up but get ambushed instead.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
<><
3,971 Posts
zoo said:
Yep, I saw that one. Sometime in 75 or 76. Robert Stack or someone similar in a National Guard unit run up against another group hunting. Then they come back the next year in the hope of playing catch-up but get ambushed instead.
THAT'S IT!!! What the heck is it? Want to see that one again.

1 down, 1 to go.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Iron Butt, SS2000
3,399 Posts
Thank You Russ Meyer

I saw VIXENS & SUPER VIXENS in a theater when I was underage. Changed my life. Never been able to see Charles Napier on screen without thinking of Russ Meyer films. Funny and educational. I think there was a scene with a couple having sex while on a MotoGuzzi on it's center stand. Yes, educational indeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts