V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carrie said:
Bike looks great! Like the pipes...do you feel a difference in your ride? ride safe,

carrie
I think it runs a lot better, I walked my buddy last sunday and has all sreamin eagle stuff,pipe air cleaner,sert tuner so that made my day!!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
rangerbob01 said:
I think it runs a lot better, I walked my buddy last sunday and has all sreamin eagle stuff,pipe air cleaner,sert tuner so that made my day!!

Sweet! Anymore plans for more mods? I can honestly say I'm done adding with my current ride. Sad part is, I'm ready for a new ride. :D

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carrie, yea probally have the heads ported and cams. The shop local to me said he can get me around 110 hp and torque. I was gonna do a 110 kit but 110 ftlbs will be just fine for me for now.Carrie how long have you been on the board 6000 plus post!!! had to take a while.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
rangerbob01 said:
Carrie, yea probally have the heads ported and cams. The shop local to me said he can get me around 110 hp and torque. I was gonna do a 110 kit but 110 ftlbs will be just fine for me for now.Carrie how long have you been on the board 6000 plus post!!! had to take a while.
Well it sounds like you know where to start! Keep us posted on that. Plenty of guys to compare it with... :D I've been here since 02 and 2 bikes later. I come here on a regular basis. Always like to meet new people. Winter months is when I get most my post in, but every once in a while will post a pic or two during the summer months. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts